5 months ago
Job Title: UH-60 A/L Instructor Pilot (IP)
Organizational Unit: MAG Aerospace -> MAG Aerospace (1) -> MAG DS Corporation (1.1) -> BGS Elimination (1.1.B) -> Global Operations (1.1.N.GL)
Location: Afghanistan - Multiple, AF
Huntsville, AL - Huntsville, AL 35801 US (Primary)
Job Type: Full-time
Category: Government Contracting OCONUS
Clearance Required: None
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
***THIS POSITION IS IN AFGHANISTAN AND OFFERS A ROTATIONAL SCHEDULE**
As an employee of MAG Aerospace, you will perform duties as a UH-60A/L Instructor Pilot (IP); providing Mission/Collective/Operation training to the Afghanistan Air Force’s (AAF) Rated Crewmembers (RCM). This is a UH-60A/L aircrew training program, supporting the U.S. Army Security Assistance Training Organization (SATMO). All training will be conducted to U.S. Army standards and operations will be limited to training within the scope of the contract.
* Perform all duties as a UH-60A/L Instructor Pilot, (e.g., AQT, MQT, IPC, ACS, Etc.).
* Conduct UH-60A/L Pilot Readiness Level (RL) progression training, D/N/NG.
* Train, advise, mentor, and assist the AAF’s RCMs to ensure they have the skills needed to conduct combat operations.
* Provide classroom, ground, and in-flight training and instruction.
* Identify areas of instruction that can be improved and develop/update training material to include syllabi and POIs.
* Maintain aircrew student records, rosters, and trackers.
Required Education and Experience (MUST have to be considered for the position)
* U.S. Citizen
* Served in the U.S. Military.
* 5 years’ experience as a Rotary Wing (RW) Pilot.
* Graduate of a U.S. Army UH-60A/L Instructor Pilot (IP) Course.
* Must have no less than 1,000 hours Pilot-in-Command (PIC) time.
* Must have no less than 300 hours PIC time in the UH-60A/L.
* Previous CENTCOM theater experience.
* Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
* Must be medically and physically fit for duty.
* Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
* Must possess either an FAA Commercial Pilot or Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain an FAA Class II medical certificate.
* Must possess or be capable of obtaining a U.S. Passport.
* Must possess or be capable of obtaining an Afghan Visa.
* Must provide proof of the following:
* Military Service, (DD Form 214).
* Aircraft Experience and Flight Hours, (DA Form 759, Logbooks).
* Aircraft Qualification Course Certificate, (UH-60A/L).
* Instructor Pilot Course Certificate, (UH-60A/L).
* (Other), Aviation Certificates of Training and Qualifications.