TYPHOON AVIONIC/ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR
Exciting new contact position based in Shropshire for a Typhoon Avionic/Electrical Supervisor
Working for one of the UK's largest and most exciting Defence and Security companies, you will be providing support and supervision to the storage and aircraft maintenance programme of aircraft at their site in Shropshire.
* Preparation for storage.
* In storage maintenance.
* Fault diagnosis.
* Repair of faults.
* Cannibalisation of components.
* Recovery of aircraft from storage.
* Carrying out penalty maintenance.
Essential Experience and Qualifications
* The position holder must have completed the MoD Typhoon "Q" course or equivalent and have retained currency.
* Must have proven supervisory experience at second signature level.
* Formal aircraft avionic/electrical engineering for trade with formal certification.
* Minimum 2 years working on Typhoon aircraft.
* MoD Security Cleared (SC)
* Experience working on other aircraft - particular Hawk
* Strong leadership skills
* Focused on delivering results and a timely and effective manner
* Flexible and willing to adjust ideas based on circumstance
* Open to new ideas
* Professional, approachable and puts requirements of the customer first
* Great communicator