8 months ago
STS Technical Services is now hiring Traveling Field Service Representatives to join the largest military vehicle upgrade project in U.S. history, the Joint Light Tactical Vehicle – JLTV! You will be trained in Oshkosh, Wisconsin for 8 weeks where you will learn all pertinent operations associated with this brand new vehicle. Overall, FSR’s will troubleshoot vehicle systems to include; powertrain, cooling, electrical charging, suspension, heating and ventilation, steering and system integration support of ancillary equipment. The FSR will also help to provide orientation and instruction to key personnel with respect to operations, maintenance, repair and parts supply as well as support efforts for equipment retrofits at military bases all over the country.
This is a tremendous opportunity to work for a company that holds industry leading standards for defense and also is on the leading edge of an industry boom. There is only one place you will gain the training you need on the JLTV and this is the job to do it.
* 1st Group: October 2018
* 2nd Group: January 2019
* 3rd Group: Feb 2019
* 4th Group: March 2019
* Provide mechanic based field support to military customers within assigned regions
* Travel as required, up to 100% annually – the ability to travel consistently is a high requirement for this position
* Diagnose, repair, and service defense light wheeled vehicles
* Coordinate with customers and fellow employees to get service and parts expedited to the customer’s satisfaction
* Anticipate and manage customer needs and develop recommended parts stocking requirements for upcoming field or maintenance operations
* Recommend and provide instruction to operators and maintainers on the correct operations and maintenance procedures
* Execute defense, domestic and international field service efforts
* Execute defense warranty administration process
* Minimum 3 years mechanical experience in heavy/light wheeled vehicles/ 5-10 years preferred
* Ability to obtain minimum – NACI level security clearance
* Active US Passport – good for 5 years +
* Degree preferred in vehicle service repair, heavy equipment, or diesel technology
* High School Diploma or equivalent is required
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.