8 months ago
Travel Ground Transportation Coordinator
3 years ago(6/1/2016 7:04 PM)
# of Openings
Atlas Air, Inc
Responsible for the Ground transportation for our entire crew fleet. This will include: setting up ground transportation, the assurance of confirmation, the optimization of crew routes, the maintenance of the hotel database and the reconfirmation of the hotel the transportation is attached to.
* Maintaining and improving customer relations for defined customers- Crew.
* Optimization of correct ground transportation vendors within the region.
* Incorporate HAWK alerts in the reconfirmation process and utilize in collaboration with the ground vendors to advise final stages of flight arrival.
* Implement corrective action as necessary if ground transportation fails to show.
* Proactive maintenance of ground database. See what cities we are flying to, make sure ground database updated along with agent tab in hotel database.
* Communicate confirmation to all crew; ground transportation information; vendor, cell number, driver name.
* Continuous process improvements within the scope of our control and utilization.
* Implement process of keeping ground transportation vendor up to date with flight delays/arrivals.
* Maintaining, building up, and improving customer (crew) hotel data base.
* Validate hotel shuttle or transportation vendor information and advice crew force details.
* Developing innovative continuous process improvements within the scope of capacity.
* Providing quality input for the development and maintenance of ground data.
* Additional tasks as required.
* Work closely with Ground Ops to identify vendors for alternate locations.
* Work closely with various departments to help ensure operational reliability and effective execution
* Bachelor’s degree in the field of business or several years of experience in a comparable position.
* Concept for problem solving.
* Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
* Self-initiative, motivated and ability to handle stress.
* Ability to work both independently and on a team.
* High capacity to adapt.
* Organized approach to work and ability to work under time/target pressure.
* Quality conscious, attention to detail and supportive of a preventative culture.
* Support 12 hour work shift schedule.
* Strong computer skills: Use of MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Knowledge of a GDS preferred