5 months ago
10 months ago(5/9/2018 6:21 PM)
# of Openings
Atlas Air, Inc
Arrange transportation and hotel accommodations for corporate travel and potential candidates.
* Arrange air transportation and ground transportation for crewmembers and designated department in addition, monitor individual queues.
* Ensure usage of lowest airfare by comparing contracted and published commercial rates.
* Verify the possible use of Atlas/Polar aircraft to or alternate transportation for crews to/from their starting and ending points.
* Verify accuracy of travel arrangements, correct usage of contracted rates, and max edits.
* Queues the record Travel Management Company, ensure proper ticketing procedures for timely delivery to the crewmember.
* Run reports, input data in HOTAC for hotel bookings as well as coordinate with hotels on new bookings, adjustment and cancellations.
* Research alternate acceptable properties, making booking, change pattern to reflect new hotel and advise crewmembers as situations arise.
* Make arrangements via the internet, SABRE or with an airline directly according to airline procedures when able to make use of free or reduce rate tickets.
* Able to work in a high call volume environment.
* Draw logical conclusions and act quickly to resolve problems while maintaining a professional demeanor.
* Understand and abide by all rules relating to legal rest periods for crewmembers as stated in the Collective Bargaining Agreement, FCPM and other relative contracts.
* Maintain various databases including internet bookings, ground transportation and authorization logs.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision as well as work in a team environment.
* At least two (2) years’ reservations experience- airline, hotel or travel agency experience.
* Proficient in Microsoft office products.
* Ability to work under stress.
* Ability to prioritize workload while handling multiple tasks.
* Must have comprehensive understanding of all negotiated air contracts and Company Corporate Policy.
* International experience a plus.
* Possess good organizational skills.
* Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Comfortable with 24-hour operations environment.