6 months ago
The Training Specialist will perform on-site Intermediate level training duties to support F110-129 engine technicians located at KAAB in Dhahran, SA. These activities contribute to maintaining, repairing and refurbishing the Customer's existing fleet of engines.
In addition, the Training Specialist will:
* Lead, direct, and train assigned technicians in the repair of F110 engines
* Report to regional GE leadership for engine production, maintenance, and training requirements
* Document and track all training performed and supply reports to GE leadership as requested
* Assist in troubleshooting and determining work scopes and repairs on F110 engines
* Train assigned technicians on the tasks of removing and installing engines and components, inspections, repairs, BSI and modifications to engines, modules, and components
* Assist in maintaining engine support equipment in serviceable condition
* Perform related logistical duties as requested by on-site GE leadership
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (Or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Services)
* Documented experience in F110 Operational, Intermediate and/or Depot level maintenance tasks
* Ability to interpret, implement and train on tasks and directives as specified in IETM engine maintenance publications
* Initial on-boarding will be at a US Based site (Evendale, OH). However, upon completion of on-boarding, candidate must have the ability to transfer to a Global Assignment in Saudi Arabia
* Ability and willingness to relocate for Global assignments
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
* Ability to work independently
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Demonstrated positive work ethic
* Prior experience working with international F110 engine customers
GE is one of the largest employers in the U.S., with its global headquarters based in Fairfield, CT and 134,000 U.S. employees as of the end of 2012. Our facilities range from Thomas Edison’s original factory in Schenectady, New York, where over a thousand employees work today to build the latest generation of steam turbines and generators, to a GE Aviation plant in Durham, North Carolina, where hundreds of employees will make fuel-efficient, advanced technology jet engines. These locations exemplify an industrial renaissance that is happening in the U.S., driven by advanced manufacturing techniques, ground-up innovation, supporting thousands of new jobs, and making products for export. Want to be part of the renaissance? Join us today.
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on Twitter!
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. Learn More about GE
Start your career on the right path. Come see what you are missing!>Join our results-oriented team at GE Aviation today!
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Ohio; Evendale, Cincinnati
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.