3 months ago
***Please note this role is Regional positon and Fixed Term (2nd April - 2nd September 2018)***
The part you’ll play
Responsible for delivering the training and quality control requirements regionally ensuring the stations are fully compliant with standards laid down by Menzies Aviation, our airline customers & national and international controlling authorities. Also ensuring all employees training records are correct, valid, and updated in line with both the controlling authorities requirements and statutory regulations. Driving a consistent standard of excellence and quality control across all areas of the operation.
* To deliver all required training to the highest possible standard in line with the Menzies Learning and development policy and ensure records and compliance is kept up to date and accurate.
* To maintain a close working relationship with all customer airlines and become the first point of reference for any amendments and updates to manuals, policies and procedures and ensure all staff are trained accordingly and Menzies Aviation remains compliant at all times.
* To assist, report and manage any airline or company trials that maybe required in improving the operation and integrity of our business and customer airlines.
* To communicate with the Training Administrator to ensure staff are available for training courses without causing disruption to the safe management of the operation.
* Gather and process all data and documentation necessary for the fulfilment of the success of the Training Department by manual, automated or computerized systems including report writing.
* To be completely flexible in attending any future courses that could be required at any time by both current and future customer airlines in order to produce training packages.
* Attend any future courses that will be required at any time by Menzies Aviation to enable them to carry out regulatory and mandatory training on behalf of Menzies Aviation and to be flexible to travel and support when required.
* To ensure the station is audit compliant and meets all standards. You will be required to assist with internal auditing and quality control that the standards trained are maintained at all times.
* Any other reasonable duty as requested.
What you’ll need to bring:
* Full knowledge in specified subject matter expertise.
* Must be pro-active and forward thinking.
* Must have excellent time keeping and attendance record.
* Must be flexible and be able to time manage their working day to ensure effective running of the Training Department.
* Competent in the full Microsoft Office packages.
* System and product knowledge in all relevant airlines.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll be part of a friendly organisation who values the part their people play. You’ll see that there’s no place like an airport to work in, either. A unique, fast-paced environment, bustling with people, it’s a world in itself, where every day brings a new experience. So, you’ll enjoy plenty of variety and development opportunities and you’ll have our full support and training, for the whole of your career journey with us.
Working in an Airside role, to follow aviation security requirements, you will be required to hold a full Airside Security Pass. To obtain this we will need 5 years' full referencing history, with a Criminal Record Check.
About Menzies Aviation
Menzies Aviation is a global provider of customer, ramp and cargo handling services. Our people are the friendliest faces and safest of hands for millions of customers, making sure that luggage is processed, aircraft are ready for boarding, and baggage is handled with care.
Operating at over 140 stations in 31 countries and supported by a worldwide team of over 21,000 employees, we serve over 500 airlines handling over a million flights, and 1.6 million tonnes of cargo every year... and, we’re still growing our business. We work to be the best at what we do, and that means employing and supporting the best people.
Please apply via the Apply button