Zenon Aviation has been commissioned by one of the world’s largest providers of training to the civil and military markets to source a Training Manager on a permanent basis for their UK HQ in South East UK.
· Competitive Salary
· Contributory Pension Scheme
· Life Insurance
· Medical Insurance
· Health Scheme
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
· Responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of ground and flight training in assigned classrooms and aircraft simulators
· Maintain contact with Account Executives, Scheduling, Regulatory and Standards to facilitate the seamless delivery of training
· 95% of working time is expected to be dedicated to Training Manager duties (off schedule)
· Ensure quarterly Standards meetings are held to continuously improve the standardization of instructors and ensure compliance within the network
· Assist in the conduct of annual Quality Assurance checks of instructors
· Liaise with Technical Services and Fleet Chiefs to ensure simulator data is current and that simulators contain all customer required material
· Liaise with Training Standards and Global Program Lead to ensure courseware content is current and contains all customer required material
· Ensure instructors have adequate tools to access current regulatory, network and local training materials
· Ensure the highest standard of instructor staff
· Develop and monitor instructor training plans
· Ensure that Initial and Recurrent training requirements for all instructors and examiners are met
· Assure all instructors in the assigned fleet (s) are fully authorized and qualified for all assigned duties
· Calculate the required number of instructors to meet the commercial training requirement
· Develop the annual client course training plan and course schedules based on Sales projections
· Manage resources to meet or exceed the required number of training events
· Manage the optimal mix of full time, part-time, and freelance instructors to meet the training need
· Maintain a minimum of two full-time instructors as examiners for each required regulatory authority
· Manage instructor and examiner training records
· Responsible for client training records to ensure the highest possible standard for accuracy and timely completion
· Monitor all assigned instructor staff qualification currency (full time, freelance, support)
· Ensure all training materials and devices are current
· Assign and maintain a qualified Lead Instructor on each type, and ensure that the assigned Lead IP’s duties and responsibilities are adhered to
· Update instructor HR profiles to include compensation changes, allowances, transfers, promotions and leaves of absence
· Conduct instructor annual performance evaluation reviews
· Monitor client progress and ensure that recommended remedial training sessions are approved by the associated Account Executive
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
· Working knowledge of EASA, FAA, GCAA, GACA, CAAC and other aviation regulators and regulations
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Proficient computer skills and internet applications
· Process improvement and customer/client satisfaction driven
· Ability to focus and work in a fast-paced 24/7 environment
· Customer/client orientation
· Holds or held an Air Transport License
· Previous experience as an Instructor, or equivalent
· Training and operations career in aviation-related business acceptable to regulatory authorities
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.