Line Up Aviation
is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. Role:
Training Instructor Location:
My client are world leaders in private and business aviation services and are looking for a Training Instructor. Summary of the role:
The successful candidate would possess the ability to teach all of the ground school courses to Pilots, Cabin Crew and associated employees..
The position demands great attention to detail, ability to understand the EASA framework of implementing rules as well as working collaboratively in a small team environment.
There is an opportunity to grow their already developed Learning and Development skills within the role. Responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Facilitating training sessions
• Ensuring that course standards, training requirements and objectives are met
• Ensuring regulatory compliance of courses to EASA standards
• Design, deliver, research and maintain course materials using MS Office applications
• Additional projects and duties as assigned by Management
• Overseas and UK travel to deliver training
• Flexible approach to working hours and days
• Assist with the ‘front of house’ duties when required
• CAA accepted to deliver initial Cabin Crew training
• Responsible for student safety during practical training
• Understanding of delivering training to multilingual students Candidate profile
- Ability to communicate successfully and maintain strong relationships
- Some flexibility in working hours and travelling may be required
- Recognised certificate in Teaching & Learning
- Have operated as Cabin Crew/Pilot
- In delivering training in SEP/CRM/Aviation Security or Aviation Medicine
- Strong facilitation and team orientated skills
- Commutable distance
- Ability to train a multilingual audience
- Strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft PowerPoint
- eLearning design skills
- DfT / Security, First Aid and Dangerous Goods preferred
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Rose Blanch at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!