9 months ago
* Leads and coordinate all the activity with the respective Training Devices operation team.
* Ensures the operation of the Training Devices in order to keep a level of reliability requested by Airbus training standards.
* Is accountable for the high quality level and timely actions when performing trouble-shooting interventions following devices failures or instructors request.
* Is accountable for providing technical troubleshooting outside Airbus working hours and therefore without immediate supervision.
* Acts as the technical focal point for the operation Team People concerning the operation of simulators he supervises.
* Participates to the technical support and follow-up of the training sessions
* Ensures the training center operation continuity outside normal working hours and report to the duty manager.
* Keeps the devices at the right level of by performing the required updates.
* Support Safety initiatives related to Training and Flight Operations Support as part of the Safety management activity , including contribution to Product Safety Process (PSP) and Safety Management System (SMS)
The job holder is in constant relation (24 / 7) with instructors and trainee customers as the front line support regarding Training Devices operations. Customer’s satisfaction is his priority.
He is accountable toward the hierarchy, for all his team decisions: technical, operational and relational.
Training devices maintenance and operation tasks :
* Coordinates and performs simulators and trainers daily operations (version change, pre-flights, instructors call).
* Plans, coordinates and performs preventives maintenance tasks and modifications defined.
* Deals and performs curatives task in a timely manner and with high level of quality.
* Coordinates and performs the simulator software update package installation.
* Coordinates, performs aircraft Data Base updates and visual models alignments and/or modifications.
* Liaise effectively and constructively with FSTD Manufacturers, Suppliers and 3rd Parties
* Coordinates analyses and solves all the problems raised by customers and instructors.
* On instructor request, demonstrates functionality of instructor panel. (Dry lease customers).
* Promptly communicates to line management all matters for attention
Troubleshooting and discrepancy remarks interventions
* Performs on the spot troubleshooting interventions.
* Solves all the discrepancies remarks linked to hardware failures.
* Ensures that analyses, answers, solving or reports on all the discrepancies remarks raised on Training Devices are performed.
Training devices supervision
* Concerning Training devices he supervises with his team.
* Ensures and coordinates the necessary corrective actions following problems recorded during Preventive and corrective maintenance, DRs and recurrent qualification tests.
* Manages the training device parts and spare parts.
* Ensures compliance with the Compliance Monitoring System at all times
* Participate to the recurrent qualification if the schedule permits.
Training devices improvement and updates:
* Performs and follows-up projects linked to the reliability improvement or obsolescence problem.
* Performs Aircraft Data Base updates and specifics demands
* Analyses reported in service events to identify any safety or environment issue.
* Report any (potential) safety issue or (potential) safety event that is detected in the frame of the day to day activity
* Report any (potential) environment issue or (potential) environment event that is detected in the frame of the day to day activity.
* Can contribute, on request of their safety representatives, in any safety enhancement initiative as part of Safety management activity (PSP, SMS), eg, contribute in the analysis and follow up of in-service events, contribute in the identification and analysis of hazards and risk assessment in their own domain of activity.
* In an optimizing training devices schedule context, with his team, he will deliver the training devices on time and fully functional to the customers. The result of the job is linked to the customer satisfaction index.
* Provide efficient report of his activity to other Team and technical manager
* Higher Educational Qualification in Electronic or Aeronautical Engineering discipline
* Minimum 8+ years continued and recent experience of FSTD operations and support &Able to work 24/7 shift roster
* Experience of Authority FSTD Certification and Compliance Audits
* Excellent command of IT and keeps abreast of technological advancements
To apply :