8 months ago
• Plan training as required by Training Planning Manager
• Coordinate with the Training department and Norwegian AOCs regarding training requirements, course plan and to ensure all required resources, e.g. simulator and instructor capacity, are in place to effectuate training in an optimal way.
• Cooperate closely with roster planners to find and develop cost-efficient training solutions to secure high utilization of the crew resources in Norwegian.
• Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Engineering in Industrial Organization or equivalent
• Relevant experience within transportation, logistics, operations or scheduling can compensate for lack of formal experience. Work experience in aviation is preferably
• Knowledge about applicable rules and regulations within the aviation industry is an advantage.
• Knowledge with any crew schedule system is desirable (not a requirement)
• Advance knowledge and use of Microsoft Office tools.
- English C1