3 months ago
Tigerair Australia operates 15 aircrafts, flying to 13 domestic destinations, with around 500 flights per week.
What is the role:
Reporting to the Rostering Manager , the role requires the planning of Pilot Initial and Recurrent training activities, administrative support across regulatory compliance duties, monitoring of currency requirements and support to Management to assist in regulatory compliance duties.
This role requires a high level of attention to detail due to the maintenance of training files and Flight Crew operational records. It is an exciting opportunity to join TigerAir!
The key areas of this position include:
* Training records and management
* Database Management
* Uphold Tigerair values
What are we looking for?
To be our successful applicant you will be able to demonstrate:
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
* Exposure to the aviation industry will be highly desirable
* Strong attention to detail and high accuracy.
* Ability to work as part of a team and independently
* AIMS usage and experience is desirable
* Experience in liaising and collaborating with training leaders to develop training course schedules to ensure resources are available
* Strong problem solving skills
* Ability to demonstrate working in a fast paced, changing and challenging environment
If you enjoy working as part of a close knit, supportive team environment and are looking for your next challenge this could be the role for you! Tigerair Australia offers ongoing career development opportunities along with a dynamic work environment.
For further information about this role, please read the position description: Training and Compliance Officer Updated 10042018.doc