8 months ago
SWISS Technical Training ensures that SWISS Technical employees are trained on a high quality level directly fulfilling the needs of our customers. Most of our trainings are carried out in-house, where we take care of safety issues, EASA-required trainings, as well as of all our company needs, while courses like aircraft type-rating trainings are organized all over the world.
Our Training Administration Assistant is a very important function in order to ensure that trainings take place on planned dates, as well as to take care of relevant official training documentation.
This position is offered, as our current position holder will go into retirement after many years in this interesting position. When you feel that you like to assist in administering our trainings for up to 800 employees, are fluent in English and like to work in a good team, we would be pleased to welcome you on board of our training organization.
* You prepare the administrative side of our trainings
* In the training administration system
* Preparing attendance lists
* Granting airport access
* Taking care of hotels, if needed
* Writing invitation letters
* You also take care of our training archive in
* Archiving official training documentation
* Ensuring availability of digital training documentation to the students and our quality department
* In addition to this, you establish and handle our most important training documents & the certificates
* Skilled in office tasks and general office software, experienced user of a database system is an advantage
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and resources in an efficient manner
* Ability to work precisely
* Ability to deal with work-load peaks
* Brilliant negotiation skills when dealing with various customers and / or suppliers in order to take care of training documents
* Ability to work in a team, facilitating different tasks
* Fluent in German and English with excellent communication skills
February 1, 2018
December 10, 2017