7 months ago
* Indian National/Foreign Passport Holder with OCI Card.
* Candidates having degrees in Science or Engineering from recognised universities would have an added advantage.
* Age 18yrs to 30 yrs.
* Current Indian DGCA issued CPL or higher license with Multi Engine Instrument Rating.
* Current Indian COP/RTR and FRTO Licenses. Valid Indian Class I medical certificate.
* Minimum multi engine experience of 25 hours, 10 hours of which should be on approved multi engine simulator.
* Fluency in English - both written and spoken English Level Proficiency (ELP) endorsed on license with a minimum level 4.
* The A320 Instrument Rating (IR) should preferably be current, if not it should not have lapsed for more than 30 months at the time of joining, preference would be given to crew depending on currency of IR. (Not applicable to candidates who are not rated Airbus 320)
* A320 type-rating desirable but not essential.
* Valid Passport
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
Candidates who reached the interview stage for TFO selection process in the past but were not selected, need not apply.
All licenses should be valid as on date of written examinations.
Please send your application to email@example.com
Last date for sending applications – 25th Jan’18
Note : CAE Simulation Training Private Limited is engaged by Vistara to facilitate selection process for the aforementioned post.
Location : Delhi