4 months ago
Trades Assistant - Wagga Wagga
Regional Express (Rex) is Australia’s largest independent regional airline operating a fleet of more than 50 Saab 340 aircraft on some 1,500 weekly flights to 60 destinations throughout New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, Queensland and Western Australia.
An excellent opportunity exists for a suitably qualified and highly motivated individual to join the Regional Express Engineering Department located in Wagga Wagga (WGA).
This position reports to the WGA Heavy Maintenance Supervisor.
• For aircraft in maintenance and operations, assist with exterior and interior cleaning as required.
• Assist Aircraft Maintenance Engineers in aircraft and component maintenance and refurbishment as required.
• Ensuring all work performed by them is to the highest standard.
• Ensuring all work performed by them is in accordance with the appropriate approved data.
• Assorted workplace housekeeping and ad-hoc duties as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor.
Essential Selection Criteria
• Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
• Willingness to work Day shift hours only.
• Working knowledge of OH&S procedures.
• A valid driver’s licence.
• Meet the necessary requirements to hold an Aviation Security Identity Card.
Friday, 27 April 2018
Please apply via the Apply button