Emirates Airline - B777 Rated and Non-Rated First Officer
CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications for NTR B777 and NTR A380 First Officer positions on behalf of our client, Emirates Airline based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The airline operates a fleet of over 240 wide bodied aircraft to over 150 destinations worldwide.
This is an exciting opportunity to a join a well-established airline. We are looking for energetic and driven individuals who want to relocate to Dubai.
Emirates Airline offer a competitive total pay and benefits package. With the diverse range of the opportunities within the Emirates Group you will have the opportunity to not only upgrade your career, but also experience a whole new lifestyle for yourself and your family.
As a First Officer for B777 and A380 fleets, you must meet these minimum requirements:
• 2000 hours flying an aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 20T
• 3000 hours flying an aircraft with a MTOW of ≥ 30T
• Flown at least 150 hours within the last 12 months on an aircarft with MTOW ≥ 10T.
If you are currently rated on B744, B777, B787 or A330/340/350/380, you may be entitled to an enhanced package:
• 5000 hours flying an aircraft with a MTOW of 50 tonnes or more; of which
• 3000 hours are on B744, B777, B787 or A330/340/350/380 and;
• 500 hours were flown in the last 12 months before joining Emirates
• ICAO English level 4 or above (or equivalent)
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging and fast paced environment. If you would like more information, please contact email@example.com or call.