Test Technician to conduct Production Acceptance Testing of Sub-Assemblies and Final Assemblies for an Aerospace Company based in Middlesex
As a Test Technician you will conduct on-receipt testing of electronic assemblies and heater product piece parts. Fault find on units returned for repair or overhaul and Environmental testing using Vibration and High or Low temperature chambers.
Key responsibilities of a Test Technician
· Production Acceptance testing
· Carry out manual tests using power analysers, Stroboscobes or Tachometers, Megger, bonding meters and general multimeters
· General assembly on a wide range of precision products.
· Test and configuration and failure analysis of failing parts and component
· Performance testing of Fan related products using Flow and Pressure measurement equipment.
· Able to read and understand circuit diagrams.
· Previous technical and problem solving experience in an Electro-mechanical manufacturing environment.
· Experience of running Vibration test profiles
· Involvement in the testing of one or more of the following products:
DC brushed and brushless motors, AC induction motors and Airflow measurement
· Onsite car park
· Pension / Life Assurance
· Competitive base salary
· 25 Days Holiday
If you are interested in the opportunity of working as a Test Technician with a globally recognised company based in Middlesex please apply now.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Liam Fraser onor send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.