10 months ago
* Leads, designs and develops complex engineering standards and tests to evaluate the function of products and systems. Develops and implements procedures for systems or product testing, reviews and evaluates test results, and recommends production or design changes to ensure quality and performance standards.
* Performs professional test and evaluation review and analysis of requirements documentation for the purpose of developing evaluation methods critical in creating an overall operational test and evaluation strategy integrated with other developmental or integrated testing.
* Defines, documents, analyzes, performs, and interprets complex tests for new and/or modified products or product components.
* Assists the test director in researching and identifying test resources necessary to complete operational testing.
* Provides comprehensive test report technical input based on the statistical analysis of test data, questionnaires, and data reduction while also assisting in the administrative completion of reports.
* Performs highly complex analysis and trouble-shooting.
* Leads, plans, develops, coordinates, and implements highly complex test projects. Ensures the technical accuracy of the results obtained.
* Carries out highly complex assignments requiring the development of new research concepts or improvement of current techniques and procedures.
* Primary liaison with other departments, divisions, and organizations.
* Develops and maintains frequent contacts with customers including those at levels above the project monitor.
* Prepares and assists others in the development of status reports, letters, technical memoranda, contact reports, technical analyses or other outputs needed.
* Prepares and provides formal briefings to staff and customers and participates in technical discussions at project review sessions and in negotiations with the customer.
* Provides work leadership to less experienced Test Engineers.
* Identifies opportunities for new program initiatives and follow-on tasking for current projects and participates in proposal efforts.
Education and Qualifications
* Bachelors degree in a science or engineering discipline plus at least 8 years of directly related experience or a Masters degree and 6 years of experience.
* Project management experience.
* In some cases, educational requirements may be adjusted or waived for more than 10 years applicable work experience. Work experience may be adjusted for highly specialized knowledge or uniquely applicable experience for positions involving new technology or labor market shortages as reflected by market survey data.
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
* Experienced in the application of the science of statistics, statistical theory, techniques and methods encompassing such areas as sampling, measures of dispersion and central tendency, categorical data analysis and non-parametric methods, design of experiments, and the ability to analyze and interpret statistical data for test events.
* Military operational experience in leadership roles.
* Experience in Subsurface, Aviation, C4ISR, Surface and/or Expeditionary Warfare areas to support test and evaluation assigned projects.
* Demonstrate experience with Developmental Testing (DT), Integrated Testing (IT), Operational Testing and Evaluation (OT&E), and/or Follow-on Test and Evaluation (FOT&E). Experienced in designing tests and experiments, determining measures of effectiveness, applying risk analysis, analyzing and interpreting empirical data, and obtaining objective data for acquisition decisions, evaluations, and system comparisons.
* Excellent technical writing, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Mastery of Microsoft Office suite programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Must be a U.S. citizen eligible for a security clearance.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
U.S. Citizenship Required.