4 months ago
Test Engineer Exercise Support
Req #: 220281
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
CACI is seeking an experienced cleared Test Engineer to join our mission-driven SETA team and support Test Engineering and Training Exercises and Experiments for PM Mission Command (MC) at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. If you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment with a variety of job duties, we invite you to consider this as your next career move. This role offers the opportunity to work with a team of seasoned staffing, technical, and program management professionals who thrive on supporting our client's mission and growth objectives.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Develop and direct preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for completing systems
* Coordinate integrated testing activities
* Review and evaluate test requirements to ensure completeness of test program.
* You will work as part of a team writing test plans, test reports, and test procedures for the Command Post Computing Environment (CPCE), Mounted Computing Environment (MCE), and Tactical Services Infrastructure (TSI).
* Work In support of remote Training Exercises and Experiments, you will install, configure and maintain CPCE/MCE/TSI Hardware & Software.
* You will travel approximately 50% of your time to the Exercise and Experiment locations.
More About the Role:
Responsible for determining optimal approach to testing complex products or solutions in order to assure compliance with applicable specifications. This includes identifying and recommending product or solution characteristics that optimize their ability to be tested or to provide test data for diagnostic purposes. This role combines customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledges technical, schedule and cost constraints.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active DoD Secret Clearance
* Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science or Information Technology preferred) and 3 years of experience. 6 years of work experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s Degree.
* Experience with US Army Common Operating Environment (COE) initiatives.
* Working Knowledge of Command Post Computing Environment (CPCE), Mounted Computing Environment (MCE), and Tactical Services Infrastructure (TSI).
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), Microsoft Certified Professional, Microsoft Certified System Administrator or 1 year demonstrated experience with management and troubleshooting of network environments based on Windows Server operating systems in lieu of Microsoft Certification
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Operating System experience to include Windows and Linux
* Experience with MS Active Directory, SQL, Postgres, VMWare, Wireshark, Powershell, Wildfly, and Java
* Knowledge of Command Post Computing Environment (CPCE), Sitaware HQ, Sitaware Frontline, Fine-grained Service Monitoring System (FGSMS), and Android Tactical Assault Kit (ATAK)
* Familiarity with Variable Message Format (VMF), Cursor-On-Target (CoT), and XML
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.