about 1 month ago
Crane, IN US
CACI is seeking a Test Engineer to support our government customer located in Crane, IN.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Write Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
* Write and facilitate Test Plans
* Manage and configure test bench and create test package
* Create data packages including specifications and drawings for test benches
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Secret Clearance
* 3+ years of experience in Electro-Optical community
* MATLAB experience
* CAD experience
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with Solid Works
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.