28 days ago
Job ID: 479037BR Date posted: Apr. 10, City: Littleton State: Colorado
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Are you a test engineer looking for something different? Are you looking for a growth opportunity where you can make a difference to a very important mission? This is an exciting test engineer position supporting the growing Space Security division within the Mission Solutions Line of Business.
• You will be a test engineer supporting both the Linus IRAD and the startup of a ground systems program for Mission Solutions.
• You will join our fast-paced development effort, lead the test activities, and contribute to the success of a very challenging and rewarding mission.
• You will write technical documentation (integration and test procedures and plans) supporting CONOPs discussions, plan Day in the Life scenarios, and support operations procedures.
• You will lead and plan as well as execute the verification and validation for the ground system.
• As the test lead you will be interfacing with all members of the ground development and systems engineering team as well as interfacing with the customer and briefing at multiple TEMs and milestone events.
• You will be a member of an agile scrum team, participating in daily scrums, bi-weekly sprint planning, and release planning, and demonstrations.
• You will assess ICDs, ops procedures, and training material for impacts as a result of changes to the hardware and software baseline
• You will plan and Execute regression, requirements, and performance testing
• You will support system and element-level trades and engineering studies
• You will work with Information Assurance, hardware and hardware diagrams
Typically has 9 - 15 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Bachelor’s or Masters degree in a technical or engineering discipline or equivalent experience
• Test Engineering experience
• Experience managing test methods, approaches and test events
• Experience managing test attributes in DOORs
• Must have at minimum an active TS/SCI security clearance to start. Maintaining a TS/SCI Clearance throughout the course of employment is a requirement.
• Willing to consent to Polygraph
• Familiarity with System Engineering V
• Experience working with TT&C and mission planning products
• Experience working the ground software systems
• Experience working with an agile development team
• Familiar with RMF including hands on work with RMF topics, the assessment of compliance of information systems with RMF standards
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Test Engineering Clearance Level: TS/SCI Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First