5 months ago
Req #: 218930
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI is seeking a cleared Test Engineer at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD to support C2S3!
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Design, build and implement effective testing strategies to ensure that software products are performing properly.
* Define test parameters, designs test, interprets test results and analyzes test trends.
* Investigate and analyze unique or customer-related issues relating to test failure.
* Interface with customers, vendors, and departments to resolve technical and quality problems.
* Perform analysis and testing to ensure requirements are testable, unique, and clear and that the functions of the system under assessment meet or exceed all established requirements.
* Create Test Plans, prepares test documentation and constructs functional, integration and system test cases.
* Generate test cases based on requirements and ensures test traceability to requirements.
* Track defects to closure.
* Document and report the status of defects to the stakeholders.
* Define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret developmental tests for new and/or modified products or product components.
* Investigate and resolve operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
* Participate in the development, maintenance and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs.
* Assist with product documentation changes.
More About the Role:
* The SEC C3T Directorates mission is to serve as the software technical lead in the evaluation, insertion, and integration of emerging software technology focused on the Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Sensors and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) domain with an emphasis on Command and Control (C2); the current and future Army Battle Command System (ABCS); and enabling strategic and tactical systems.
* Responsible for supporting PEO C3T and PM MC in ensuring the software has been correctly developed, documented, and is supportable during post deployment.
* Software suitability and supportability.
* Responsible for providing system and software engineering support to command and control (C2) systems, common operational picture (COP), real-time situational awareness, and the enabling infrastructure for PM MC Systems.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active Secret Clearance.
* Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering or any other Scientific or Technical discipline and five years of relevant work experience as a test engineer within the last 15 years.
* Experience with SDLC, Windows 10, Windows Server, VMware/ESXI 5.5 and above.
* Experience with DoD systems.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Automation/ Auto Deployment
* Experience with JIRA, TFS or equivalent management tool
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.