4 months ago
Req #: 217061
Location: Hanover, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Are you interested in working with the latest in advanced technologies? Does supporting critical national security missions have special meaning to you? Are you someone that thrives working in an agile team environment? If so, this is a great opportunity to join our team and support a key Intelligence Community customer on a long-term prime contract.
The MIDDLEWARE program is comprised of multiple TTOs, and provides five key capabilities across them as well as a wide variety of support services. The key capabilities are: Data Transport - Provides real-time data transport services across a global footprint, Billions of message events per day. Enterprise Audit - Provides millions of auditable events to the enterprise never audited before. Authorization Services - Provides Billions of authorizations per year across the IC. Information Transport Service (ITS) - ODNI Mandated high speed data transport for high vale traffic. Enterprise Application Hosting – Supporting requirements for Platform as a Service (PaaS) and remote desktop infrastructure across the enterprise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be a key member of a large prime contract effort, comprised of multiple teams working to secure, operate and enhance customer systems. This position is for a Test Engineer supporting the Application Messaging Framework (AMF). Responsible for the functional and performance testing of web-based GUIs, Enterprise Java Applications, and Messaging Systems. Verifies and validates functionality by evaluating software against system requirements. Identifies and documents defects using reproducible tests cases.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
* 5 years of Software Testing experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Testing experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years
* 2+ years experience with Linux
* 2+ years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains
* 5 years of software testing experience
* 1+ year of experience using automated test tools, such as Selenium
* Ability to work independently to triage issues and prioritize tasks
* Ability to identify and document application defects using reproducible test cases
* Ability to clearly communicate ideas and status updates to peers and management
* Experience writing and maintaining comprehensive test plans and reports
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience testing message-oriented middleware software such as JMS, AMQP, STOMP, or MQTT
* Experience testing distributed systems such as Apache Accumulo, Hadoop, Kafka, and Storm
* Experience working with and testing REST-based web services
* Experience using scripting or domain specific languages to automate system tests in an Enterprise Linux environment
* Understanding of Usability Engineering principles and best practices for user interface design
* Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
What We Can Offer You:
CACI’s National and Cyber Solutions (NCS) business group is looking for a successful candidate who possesses the requisite experience and “can-do” attitude. The work environment is casual, yet professional and we’re committed to providing the tools you need to succeed on the job and in your career.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.