Electronics Development Engineer
Carbon60 are seeking a Electronics Development Engineer to join a vibrant growing team which is situated in Gloucester. This exciting opportunity to join a leading aerospace company who not only are national but international and are an industry leader within their field of business.
Within this role your primary responsibilities are to develop, improve, build support and commission electro-hydraulic test equipment.
We require you to have experience of electronic design, with exposure to schematic drawings. We are also keen to identify potential candidates who can design electronic control systems which clear a smooth path to the assembly process, this in turn will enhance the performance of electro-hydraulic/pneumatic products.
You will also have knowledge of writing software, ideally using Labview or have software experience.
· Possess experience in the design, development, building and commissioning of specialised test equipment.
· Knowledge of practical testing capabilities including hydraulics would be desirable but not essential, additionly thermal testing and vibration knowledge would be advantagous.
· Proven specific capabilities and experience in detailed software design (preferably using Labview) in an engineering environment.
· Be able deliver high level of technical information to our customer at all levels.
· A desire to develop a career in the field of Test Equipment Engineering.
BSc Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.