5 months ago
6 months ago(9/13/2018 5:15 PM)
# of Openings
Atlas Air, Inc
Audit Crewmember’s Travel Expense Reports. Identify compliance issues with the Crew Travel Policy. Provide reporting to Management. Support the taxable travel process.
* Timely review and audit of reconciled Crewmember Travel Expense Reports
* Research of exception expenses
* Act as a central point for capture and tracking of Crewmember TER and exception expenses
* Validate expenses using AIMS
* Audit all Crewmember TER envelopes on a monthly basis for conformity to Travel Policy.
* Identify, capture and communicate exceptions to policy
* Work with the Chief Pilots to research and obtain approval for exceptions or seek refund from Crewmembers
* Report on unsubmitted, submitted and non compliant TERS for purposes of imputing income
* Reconcile Crewmember TER to the monthly Corporate card transactions recorded in the online reconciliation tool
* Monitor Crewmember failure to submit electronic TER within policy guidelines
* Assist in the VAT reclamation process
* Processing of crewmember requests for cash reimbursement
* Produce reports for Flight Operations Chief Pilot, VP, Controller, Corporate Tax and Accounts Payable as needed
* Responsible for meeting assigned deadlines
* 2 + years of business experience
* 1 + years in Corporate Accounting Department (e.g. AP, AR, Travel Expense, etc.)
* Minimum of 12 months in current position (if internal)
* High School or GED required. Associate Degree in Business preferred.
* Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel, AIMS, knowledge.)
* Good analytical and mathematical skills
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Multi-task oriented
* Poised, self-confident, and flexible
* Must be able to work overtime as required.