8 months ago
STS Technical Services is Hiring Technical Writers (Level 3) in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at.
Technical Publications Writer that provides a wide array of technical documentation written to Military Specifications. Primary responsibilities include developing and validating Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETMs), Depot Maintenance Work Requirements (DMWRs), Repair Parts and Special Tools Lists (RPSTLs), procedural art and illustrated graphics all developed to applicable Military Specifications.
* Candidate must possess excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to work well in a team environment
* Must be flexible with outstanding work ethic and possess the ability to respond quickly to company and client needs
* Must be able to interface with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to verify and understand technical concepts and develop courses of action to ensure project completion is on time and within budget
* Candidate must be familiar with layout, design and structure of Organizational, Intermediate and Depot level Technical Manuals (TM’s)’ including Operation and Maintenance, Theory of Operation, Fault Isolation Procedures, and Illustrated Parts Breakdowns (IPB’s)
* Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings and software description documents
* Candidate must be willing to work overtime as required
* Some travel may be required
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.