6 Month Contract
The London Gatwick Technical Trainer will conduct and analyse customer and technical training needs to determine appropriate training content, objectives and design.
This role oversees activities and the development, delivery and evaluation of technical training.
Establish processes for identifying training content and evaluating training effectiveness.
Gather data to support complete proposal development activities.
The LGW Technical trainer will be responsible for delivering the LGW training plans and will achieve this through observations, training and coaching that develop consistency in our training delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Technical Trainer will be responsible for the delivery of all technical training to our clients Part 145 staff.
Ensuring the training is delivered to the highest industry standards; the training will include but is not limited to: -
- All technical training associated with desired business needs.
- Continuation Training to include HF, FTS and EWIS theoretical and practical training.
• Prepare technical training and continue to improve our current courses.
• Develop instructor materials (course outlines, lesson plans, background material, instructional materials, and training aids)
• Extensive ability to develop and deliver training material using various (classroom based, eLearning, Virtual etc.)
• Deliver technical training in a practical manner.
• Have strong organisational skills and the ability to build and deliver effective training programmes to meet organisational and operational needs.
Appropriate professional recognised training certificate.
• Hold UK/EASA Part 66 Licence / Aerospace Engineering degree OR have experience in aircraft technical training.
• Conversant with EASA regulations.
• Experience in aircraft engineering or working within an MRO environment.
• Clear communication skills both oral and written.
• Ability to plan and work to deadlines laid out by the management teams.
• Good working knowledge of Office 365.
• Ability to scrutinise and supply constructive critique where non-compliance may be found to the management team.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Ability to seek and find solutions and address them accordingly.