9 months ago
Technical Support Manager
Whiteley - Hampshire
Specific Job Description
Manager, Remote Offices
Working closely with the EMEA IT Manager, you will be responsible for strategy and delivery of business services and outcomes through on time delivery and improving the experience that customers have with our service.
Creative and forward thinking, the Remote Offices Manager will lead and grow a high performing team of service personnel. This team is directly responsible for the service delivery to our customers and you will be responsible for customer satisfaction and consistent growth in success metrics
In this position you will manage the full spectrum of challenges that go with balancing month to month results with the day’s reality, next week's plan, and the next three years of strategy.
Maintaining and expanding relationships with the Business Area Leads, Functional Leads, Design Architects, Infratstructure Services and Operations teams is a key role.
The successful candidate will manage the specific budgets, by providing budget agreement, financial management and regular status ensuring overall financial commitments are achieved.
Key responsibilities include:
* Provide a useful, desirable, and valuable product to customers - considered to be the experience people have
* Connect the values and passions of their staff to the work that aligns with the greater business strategy
* Deliver innovative and impressive experience
* Coaching teams to have the right focus and balancing resources
* Build relations with other managers to deliver solutions
* Ensuring our teams are focused on meeting the needs of our customers and the business
* Work closely with all stakeholders, product teams and the executive team to influence product strategy and align design resources with the product roadmap
* Align user experience initiatives with the business goals
* Conduct research and interviews that identify user needs, preferences and collect feedback on current designs
* Establish, forecast, track, and share success metrics for user experience
* Develop expert knowledge of industry, competitive and complementary products and standards in regard to user experience
* Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
* Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
Job Reference Number
Hours Per Week
United Kingdom (UK)
Enterprise Business Services (EBS) consists of LMUK IT Services, Payroll, ESH, HR and Finance functions. With employees located throughout the UK, EBS provides UK wide support to the LMUK business areas.
Clearance Required for Role
Graduate, Intern or Apprentice Vacancy?
Required skills, qualifications and experience
* Confident and assertive attitude
* Knowledge and implementation of Agile and Lean processes
* Pro-active leadership that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability
* Generating accurate reports and status notifications
* Experience in IT services management
* The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
* Effective team management capabilities
* A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
* Highly self-motivated.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Knowledge and experience of IT Operations including Service Desk, End User Services, Infrastrucutre & Applications Services
* Managing requirements and budgets for IT projects
Desired skills, qualifications and experience
* Knowledge and experience of working within secure environments
* ITIL v3 or Prince II Certification
* Experience of working within an ITIL based ITSM environment
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Discrimination on any of these grounds is expressly forbidden. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.