9 months ago
We are looking for Technical Supply Specialist, a competent and dynamic team member who will work in Technical Supply Department located at SunExpress Antalya Airport.
* University Diploma in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, other related Engineering Departments and Business Administration.
* Strong communication skills in English.
* Excellent Computer operating skills in MS Office specifically Excel. SAP and Wings software knowledge is preferable.
* Minimum three years business experience. Procurement experience in the Aviation sector is preferable.
* Advanced communication and negotiation skills.
* Good Team player.
* Highly well organised and strong analytical skills.
* Ability to work under time pressure.
* High level of problem-solving skills.
* Decisive and result oriented.
* The ability to manage projects simultaneously is a must.
* Military status needs to be completed for male candidates.
* Take an active role in supplying all parts to be used on aircraft and to be used for maintenance activities to keep the operational performance at the highest level with minimum cost.
* Contracts Administration responsibility for supplying aircraft parts with best economic conditions.
* Market research for non-contractual parts and price negotiation with the suppliers to have the best option.
* Efficient inventory and repair management.
* Handling contractual issues with service providers.
* Supplier performance monitoring to shorten lead times and turn-around times.
* Supplier network management.
* Warranty administration.