4 months ago
Technical Services - Short Term Planner
(based in Budapest)
Purpose of the position:
To plan all maintenance events (Schedule and Unscheduled) up to C Check level.
Liaison with MRO’s, AOG Desk, OCC and MCC to ensure all requirements are in place for the performance of the maintenance actions.
* Managing and approve work up to and including A-checks maintenance , including internal work orders, Engineering orders for modification, deferred final repairs, LLP changes, rectification of defects before due limit
* Preparation and managing of deferred items rectification with contracted maintenance organizations
* Supporting WAH representative work at Maintenance Organization, performing the C Check organization and participate on regular short term planning duties
* Tracking of Deviations from Maintenance Program
* Tracking of ARC validity expiry dates & informing Head of Technical Services 90 days before the review becomes due
* Checking of MRO IT Sytem (AMOS, Manage-m) on sampling basis for proper updating with maintenance data
* Reconciliation of MNT Plans with Scheduling
* Cooperation with MCC, Long Term Planning in order to handle on time works.
* Cooperation and communication with Maintenance provider to ensure actively stable and reliable maintenance services
* Check of submitted records by maintenance organization providing line maintenance services
* Follow applicable requirements of Safety Management System i.a.w. Section 4 of OMM
* Finalized University or College degree;
* Fluent English knowledge;
* A320 GenFam training (Level I) or Type training on a similar type of same category;
* Good knowledge of the relevant parts of CAME
* Fuel Tank Safety training level 2;
* EWIS training;
* Human Factors training;
* Good knowledge of AMOS and MS Office tools.
* Willingness to travel
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please apply here and attach your English CV.