5 months ago
Technical Services Engineer II
The Technical Services Engineer II will be responsible for the analysis of component reliability data and review of SB/AD and other OEM documents to evaluate implementation of actions to improve the reliability of AJW inventory and customer fleets. The role holder will act as a focal point for technical subjects and projects for all internal departments and customers.
* To manage acquisition and maintenance of all technical material associated with the fleet e.g. RSPLs, IPC/IPL, SBs, ADs, etc.
* To independently create and distribute reliability monitoring tools and reports
* To provide 1st Line support for the Zendesk Technical Ticketing System
* To evaluate the implementation of SBs or other SOP implementation on AJW stock to improve reliability based on the analysis of component reliability data
* To review of EASA/FAA mandates and coordinate the actions required for pool compliance
* To maintain the accuracy of technical data in the company systems and databases including interchangeability, applicability, maintenance specs, etc.
* To plan and manage upgrade programs for AJW stock and for PBH customer fleet through the MPL programme
* To act as technical liaison with customers and suppliers
* To perform tasks related to the support of the commercial department and proposal development
* Excellent analytical skills
* Good organisational skills
* Knowledge of Excel
* Knowledge of Quantum is an advantage
* Experience in a Technical Aviation role and/or educated to degree level in Aeronautical Engineering
* Able to communicate at all levels and present professional image to external Customers
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.