Line Up Aviation
is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. Role: Technical Services Engineer- Aircraft Maintenance Programmes Location: Farnborough Working Hours: Monday to Friday 0900-1730 Permanent position Salary: Up to £35000 Summary of the role:
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, this role manages the amendment and development of the Approved Maintenance Programs. Associated tasks include Reliability reporting and the administration of product support programs. Responsibilities:
Competencies: Job Specific:
- Development, review, revision and control of all Aircraft Maintenance Programmes
- Produce applicable reliability programmes to determine effectiveness of Maintenance Program
- Review, process and approve variations to aircraft maintenance programmes.
- Monitoring CAMP/CMP to ensure consistent with Maintenance Programme requirements
- Compilation and amendment of the Technical Procedures Manual and other Technical Department publications.
- Administration of maintenance tracking and other business software.
- Produce Monthly reports against Care and Service Plans (eg. MSP, Corporate Care, JSSI)
- Compilation and review of Technical Procedures associated with the above activities.
- Information Technology Projects for the Technical Department
- Supervise team members as required
- Good eye for detail
- Tenacious in the completion of amendment incorporation
- Significant practical experience in aircraft maintenance
- Proficient in use of MS Word and Excel, Document Publishing
- Aptitude for Information Technology
- High standard of English Language
- Aircraft Engineer Licenses
- Attended Corporate Jet General Familiarisation Courses
- Previously held similar positions in Continuing Airworthiness
- Organisations for minimum 3 years
- Extensive experience dealing with OEMs on Technical issues
- Experience of Aircraft take on duties regarding Approved Maintenance
- Dealt with non-UK Regulatory authorities
- Displays high level of Initiative
- Successful Team Player
- Highly successful communicator at all levels
- Capable of managing a multiple quantity of AMPs
Please note that this role is office based and is not a hands on engineering position.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Rose Blanch at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!