Looking for aviation jobs in UK English ?
10959 jobs - 3 added today
600483 registered Jobseekers
American English    Deutsch de_DE   English en_GB    Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639605
Email me newest jobs similar to this one
16 days ago
Salary: Negotiable
Location: Leeds
Job type: Permanent
Contact: Katie Boardman-Court
Sector: Technical, Aircraft
Category: Technician Jobs, B1 Licensed Engineer Jobs

Are you an experienced B1 Licensed Engineer or Technical Services Engineer?

This is a fantastic opportunity to join a strong organisation and will give you some fantastic opportunities to use your experience and knowledge.

About the Role

Our client is currently recruiting for B1 Licensed Engineer's who are looking for an opportunity to move into a Technical Services role or are already in a Technical Services role.

This is a permanent position working either Monday to Friday or 4 on 4 off shift pattern.


  • Supporting Part 145 with Structural issues during C Checks or AOG's

  • Review Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives

  • Assist with the creation of relevant work scope

  • Manage Safety and Reliability Investigations

  • Liaising with internal and external departments

  • Management of maintenance and modifications policies and procedures

Essential Skills:

  • Must hold either a B1 License or Aeronautical Degree

  • Must have knowledge of B737 or B757 aircraft

  • Experience and knowledge of structural or composite repairs

In return you will receive an excellent salary package and benefits package. Excellent opportunities for career progression.

For the above purposes JMC is acting as a recruitment agency

Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...

about 1 month ago
only 13 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
Technical Support Engineer
Europe (non-UK)
£50k - £60k
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
6 days ago
only 18 hours until close
Technical Services Engineer
£50k - £60k

Email me newest jobs similar to this one

  Back to the top
Looking for aviation jobs in UK English ?