Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Technical Services Engineer
Location: West Sussex
Our client is a global provider of aircraft component services. They now require a Technical Services Engineer on a permanent basis.
- Analysis of component reliability data and review of SB/AD and other OEM documents to evaluate implementation of actions to improve the reliability of inventory and customer fleets
- To act as a focal point for technical subjects and projects for all internal departments and customers
- To manage acquisition and maintenance of all technical material associated with the fleet e.g. RSPLs, IPC/IPL, SBs, ADs, etc.
- To independently create and distribute reliability monitoring tools and reports
- To provide 1st Line support for the Zendesk Technical Ticketing System
- To evaluate the implementation of SBs or other SOP implementation on stock to improve reliability based on the analysis of component reliability data
- To review of EASA/FAA mandates and coordinate the actions required for pool compliance
- To maintain the accuracy of technical data in the company systems and databases including interchangeability, applicability, maintenance specs, etc.
- To plan and manage upgrade programs for stock and for PBH customer fleet through the MPL programme
- To act as technical liaison with customers and suppliers
- To perform tasks related to the support of the commercial department and proposal development
Ad hoc :
To carry out any miscellaneous job – related duties as deemed necessary by the Technical Manager
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good organizational skills
- Knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Quantum is an advantage
- Experience in a Technical Aviation role and/or educated to degree level in Aeronautical Engineering
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Carla Goossens at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency