URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR TECH SERVICES ENGINEER - IMMEDIATE START
· Manage acquisition and maintenance of all technical material associated with the fleet e.g. RSPLs, IPC/IPL, SBs, ADs, etc.
· Independently create and distribute reliability monitoring tools and reports
· 1st Line support for the Zendesk Technical Ticketing System
· Evaluate implementation of SBs, other SOP implementation improve reliability based on the analysis of component reliability data
· Review of EASA/FAA mandates and coordinate the actions required for pool compliance
· Maintain the accuracy of technical data in the company systems and databases including interchangeability, applicability, maintenance specs, etc.
· Plan and manage upgrade programs for stock and for PBH customer fleet through the MPL programme
· Act as technical liaison with customers and suppliers
· Perform tasks related to the support of the commercial department and proposal development
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.