Technical Services Representative
JMC Recruitment is seeking a Technical Services Representative to work for one of the UK's premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations.
This is a permanent position based in Stansted paying £20,000 - £25,000 pa depending on experience with a £5,000 pa shift allowance. The shift pattern is 4 on 4 off with 12 hours per shift working 7.00 am - 19.00 pm.
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager you will be responsible for assisting with the performance or aircraft maintenance input planning both Base and Line Maintenance, customer coordination and work package creation, and technical records preparation.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Maintenance Planning Team with the creation of technical base and line work packages
- Identifying and requisitioning preload spares and service requirements in anticipation of the aircraft schedule
- Implementation of the aircraft pre arrival stage planning
- Reviewing and implementing the aircraft input task hours in line with the company directive
- Supporting the certifying staff through the return to service stage of an aircraft maintenance input
The successful Technical Services Representative will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience
- A-Level/ HND/ OND or equivalent qualification
- Aircraft technical experience within a Technical Services and/or Planning department
- Knowledge of aviation regulatory requirements
- Experience of aircraft technical records
- Previous working knowledge within Aircraft Operations and or Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisations
- Able to self- motivate and take ownership of assigned projects
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2 license or Aircraft related qualification and hands on aircraft maintenance experience within an EASA Part 145 environment is desirable but not essential
If you think this is the role for you and have the necessary skills and attributes please apply or contact JMC Recruitment today.
For the above purposes JMC is acting as a recruitment agency