11 months ago
Technical Service Engineer-TAME-USKE01651441
TECHNICAL SERVICE ENGINEER - INNOVATION
REQUISITION NUMBER: TAME-USKE01651441
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology and offers the broadest portfolio in the industry. It covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling. The company also provides complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility. It provides integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Based in Kearny, New Jersey, you will provide engineering support to the NYCT Maintenance, Engineering, and Central Shops workforce to enhance equipment reliability of the Bombardier R142 fleet. You will advice on: routine maintenance, restoration and resolution to equipment failures, semi-complex equipment installation, data analysis, diagnostic support and modifications and repairs.
In your role you will:
- Support Running Maintenance Teams with engineering analysis and advanced diagnostic and troubleshooting knowledge;
- Establish a liaison with the Product Engineering department in St. Bruno and System Engineering;
- Ensure technical documentation for NYCT is sufficient and lead the improvement process with internal stakeholders to keep records current;
- Support the Bombardier Transportation Team and occasionally lead the customer discussions around engineering issues and proposed resolutions;
- Coordinate with Maintenance and Reliability Specialist to compile failure reports and analysis for NYCT.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering;
- You have three (3) years of relevant experience;
- You are proficient in Maximo and Office software;
- Your English communications skills are excellent.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: US-NJ-Kearny
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 20.02.2019, 11:30:17 AM