CAE Parc Aviation are presently accepting applications for a Technical Records & Data Analyst for our client with Headquarters in Ballsbridge, Co Dublin.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 28st March 2018, as the requirement start date is early to mid-April 2018.
Job: Technical Records Management & Data Analyst Support
Location: Ballsbridge, Co Dublin
Contract term: Contract – 12 months +
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience
Start Date: Early April 2018
Reporting to: AVP Technical Fleet Support
The role will cover but is not limited to the following:
- Technical Reviews of asset Documentation During the life cycle of the Asset
- Update of Technical Specification sheets post Annual
- Gathering of delivery documents from OEM’s for new delivery Helicopters.
- Reviewing, extracting and uploading documents to on line Data Platforms
- Monthly utilisation reports completion for the Client fleet.
- Digital Data base training provision to new users.
- Other tasks as requested by the Clients Technical and Commercial Teams
- Formal Technical qualification (licensed engineer, technical diploma, graduate engineer.)
- Helicopter experience an advantage.
- Excellent business acumen with at least 5 years’ relevant work experience (not necessarily aviation related but would be preferred)
- Knowledge of databases and document management systems
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and numeracy
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Please send CV and cover note by .
Shortlisted applicants must be available for interview in the CAE Parc Aviation Dublin office in Santry, Dublin 17, week beginning 2nd April 2018.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 28st March 2018