Do you have experience in technical records management within the Aviation industry?
We are assisting a leading Aviation Asset Management and engine leasing consultancy who have entered the next phase of growth and are looking to add to their Technical Records team with two Level 2 Technical Records Consultants.
Reporting to the Technical Records Manager, you will be providing technical records support to the lease finance portfolio/program, performing audits of heavy shop visit records, assisting the engine pre-purchase reviews, and to deputise for the manager in their absence. This is a mentoring role with full documentation control, advising other Technical Records Personnel. Other duties will include:
- Review and verify the accuracy and completeness of engine records
- Review Critical Influencing Parts, PMA and DER for engines
- Ongoing maintenance and review of engine records during ownership up to and including time of sale and/or teardown
- Review and prepare engine lease and sale packages
- Responsible for the collation and management of original records with due consideration for the regulatory and company portfolio/program storage obligations
- Audit compliance of Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins for each engine and ensure correct/current status is entered into the company database and records management system.
- Update the company database for the tracking of accurate information for engines, components, inspections and other technical information.
- Ensure all engine records are updated to accurately reflect the latest technical publication issue and are filed in the correct location
- Understand Back to Birth LLP trace regulatory and commercial requirements
- Communicate with all relevant internal and external parties to ensure all engine data is obtained
To be considered for this role you must have at least 5 years' experience working in a records management capacity within the aviation industry, and have the following attributes:
- Wide and varied knowledge of all Technical Engine Records is essential, including operator and MRO records, FAA, EASA, and CAAC regulations
- Good understanding of LLP trace requirements
- Be fastidious in their approach to document management
- Has excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Is able to take an analytical and logical approach to their own workload
- Works well under pressure and can think on their feet
- Be a supportive and contributing team member
- Has excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Is proactive in their approach
- Can apply their experience to mentor, coach and motivate Tech Records Personnel
- Be willing to travel at short notice
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading independent consultancy and help take this client into their next phase of growth.
For the above purposes JMC is acting as a recruitment agency