Austin Fraser are currently recruiting for Technical Records Administrator due to continued growth and expansion of the company. This is a really exciting opportunity to get involved with multiple functions of the business.
Responsibilities as Technical Records Administrator include, but are not limited to:
* Produce necessary workpacks for aircraft requiring checks
* Supporting with admin for the Airworthiness department
* Provide and update Aircraft Status Report
* Input hours, cycles and landings
* Analyze data
* Monitor maintenance manual status for all aircraft
Key Skills & Experience as Technical Records Administrator:
* Awareness of CAA and EASA requirements and regulations
* Flight Ops Administration experience within aviation
* Great communications skills with the ability to liaising with internal and external customers
* Embraces and can help support change in a changing environment
* Attention to detail
* Meticulous and proactive
Our client are looking to conduct telephone interviews as of this week with the view to starting ASAP so please let me know as soon as possible in order to not miss out!
If this role sounds of interest to you, and you would like to discuss it in more detail, please submit your CV in response and I will be in touch as soon as possible.