Technical Logistics administrator to work in Export and Import administration within aviation company - based in West Sussex
You will be enthusiastic and self-motivated with a passion for resolving queries and finding solutions. Attention to detail and competent, fast computer skills are essential.
Skills, qualifications & knowledge
· 1 years administration experience gained within an office environment
· Logistics industry experience
· Export and import regulations and policies
· Freight invoice evaluation and approval and process all freight invoices
· Assist with the new Customs changes and become a specialist in import clearance and customs controls.
· Invoice discrepancies
· data entry and administration
· research, investigation and problem solving
· Freight cost estimates for recharge as required
· Update IT systems with all relevant data
· Import administration including AOG, IOR, and routine shipments ensuring all target times are met
· Salary negotiable dependant on experience
· Standard office hours
· Free on-site parking
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity within an expanding company
as a Technical Logistics Administrator and want a new challenging exiting position please apply now
You will need your own transport in view of the rural location
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.