Aviation Recruit has been instructed to source a Technical Liaison Engineer for a permanent position in the UK. The Technical Liaison Engineer is to provide lifecycle support of any requests for projects and modifications to ITJC and to support further company development strategies ensuring the company remain at the forefront of aircraft enhancement solutions.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Highly organized and able to prioritize work in a fast paced environment.
· Proven ability to provide effective management of resources.
· Strong leadership skills.
· Advanced level of written and oral communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Experience working within a Corporate Aviation Part 145 Organisation
· Recognised aircraft related Apprenticeship
· Aircraft Modification and repair exposure
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Part 66 B1 / B2 License with corporate aircraft type ratings
· Aviation related degree level qualification coupled with 5 years of working experience within the aviation sector
· EASA Part 21 design qualification
· Experience working within an EASA Part 21 Organisation
· Experience working with the Embraer Corporate Aircraft platforms
· Experience working with other Corporate Aircraft platforms
If you wish to be considered please submit a current CV in the first instance along with a cover letter highlighting your suitability for the role.