Morson are currently recruiting for a Technical Information coordinator for a 6 month contract, with a view for further extension.
To manage ensure the timely availability and flow of technical information between internal and external sources. to facilitate the purposes of the company's entry to Service Programmes.
Your purpose is to provide a proficient level of knowledge and skills within your area of operations and appropriate discipline to enable effective and timely delivery of information and documentation
Critical to this role is the requirement to prioritise your work in order to discharge tasks and activities effectively to meet the needs of the business.
You will be required to plan co-ordinate and project manage the supply of information to meet programme requirements. Working in partnership with stakeholders you will develop and implement methods, procedures and processes which will drive delivery.
You will be expected to understand how your activities contribute to overall business performance and deliver value-added products and services that meet business and stakeholder needs.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
* The Job holder will have a sound educational background and a minimum 2 years' relevant technical/commercial experience has experience of working across/within functional teams and have experience in managing suppliers to achieve high levels of business satisfaction and confidence in their ability to meet business requirements.
* Will be required to work within a rapidly changing environment, and will need to have the ability to balance a significant number of variables before reaching an informed decision on information supply issues.
* Possess influencing skills, and negotiation skills to ensure delivery of information in or from areas where you have no direct authority.
* The Job holder should possess good communication skills (written and verbal) including the ability to influence internally and externally and solve problems using own initiative or on occasion by seeking assistance.
* Advanced team working skills and capable of co-ordinating some multi-functional team activity.
* Capable of operating at Senior levels within both company and supplier organisations.
* Ability to work using own initiative, without assistance.
* Computer literate in company standard systems.
* A strong knowledge of the supply of drawings, DDP's, FAIR's, Concessions.
* An understanding of document control arrangements including licences, end user undertakings ITAR and other similar regimes.
* A working knowledge of the Company Operating System.
* Able and willing to travel alone or as part of a team within the UK and overseas.
* Organisational awareness of Company Functional areas and purpose.
* Have and maintain a valid driving licence.
* Have and maintain a valid passport.