3 months ago
STS Technical Services is now hiring Technical Engineering Specialists – Structures/Interior in Saint Louis, Missouri.
* Provides in-depth knowledge, skill, and experience relating primarily to aircraft Structures and Interiors as well as associated alteration and repair programs.
* Conducts daily task activities to monitor, assess, and take appropriate actions needed to maintain aircraft equipment safely, reliably, and economically.
* Liaises directly with equipment manufacturers and service providers to develop and produce technical data and documents used in the maintenance and repair of company aircraft.
* Provides after-hours engineering support to Maintenance Control during AOG situations.
* Possess Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent level of experience in a mechanical or aeronautical discipline.
* At least 3 years experience processing structures engineering work in a part 121 air carrier (regional or mainline).
* Must have very competent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to read and write fluently in the English language.
* Possess a valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant license (preferred required if not degreed).
* LEAN Six Sigma Green Belt (preferred)
* Basic mathematical competency
* Knowledge of Algebra, Geometry and Basic Trigonometry to support engineering analysis
* Knowledge of Statistical formulas to support Lean Six Sigma
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
4 months ago
only 23 days until close
20 days ago
only 9 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 18 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close