Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit a Technical Engineer-Powerplant to join a reputable commercial aviation client based in Northern England.
As the successful candidate you will oversee the technical services and continuing airworthiness activities from the following viewpoints; regulatory compliance, Airworthiness & safety, Aircraft reliability
· To ensure the technical performance of the fleet through meeting all performance objectives within the Technical Services arena including safety, airworthiness, technical, reliability and compliance targets;
· To deliver focused and efficient daily technical support to Scheduled Maintenance, Line
· Maintenance, Maintenance Control and all Operational functions to manage defect rectification;
· Carry out technical investigation arising from Air Safety Reports/Ground Occurrence Reports/Mandatory Occurrence Reports;
· To ensure continued focus on Technical Dispatch Reliability from a Technical Services and reliability perspective
· Create work scopes for Engine/APU shop visits and oversee that activity, along with managing key Vendors/OEM/MRO’s to ensure company Engine Maintenance Programme is managed on time and on budget;
· Carry out regular and proactive engine performance trend monitoring;
· Actively support Maintrol with rectification of live AOG defects;
· To make key technical/engineering decisions with respect to safety, reliability and cost;
· To maintain records and documentation to the appropriate technical and airworthiness standards including a robust document management system;
· To implement, amend and control Technical Services and Continuing Airworthiness Management procedures;
· To liaise with aircraft and component manufacturers regarding airworthiness, reliability and modification issues;
· Act as on-site technical representative for base maintenance inputs and other projects where required;
· Any other ad-hoc projects to ensure the performance of the department.
· Ideally EASA Part-66 B1 or B2 licence or equivalent technical qualification (i.e. degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering subject).
· Experience within a technical support/technical services role.
· Relevant experience working as a Licenced Aircraft Engineer or within a related technical role.
· Recent experience on modern commercial aircraft types.
· Technical knowledge of CF34-8E engine/CF34-10E engine/APS2300 APU
· Able to work under pressure and deliver against challenging targets
· Working knowledge of EASA Part-M regulations.
· Previous experience working within a technical services/continuing airworthiness environment
· Project management of aircraft modifications
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.