2 months ago
Are you interested in a rewarding engineering support career at a company that supports our nation’s warfighters?
The Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) organization is seeking experienced Mid-Level Technical Designers to join our growing Engineering team located in Oklahoma City, OK. As a member of this team, you’ll be involved in developing and supporting modifications and upgrades for one of the following three programs: Bombers, Executive Transport Services & Support (ETS&S) fleet, and Airborne Surveillance Command and Control (ASC2).
The Boeing Company has seen significant growth in Oklahoma in recent years and we’re looking for qualified engineers to be part of our team.
• Preparation, development and maintenance of engineering product definition.
• Coordinate within the engineering and program team the overall plan, schedule, budget, and report to the Integrated Product Team (IPT).
• Develop engineering product definition based upon company requirements and parameters.
• Coordinate development of engineering product definition with internal/external parties to ensure compliance with applicable standards, requirements and design parameters as well as product functionality.
• Assist in the coordination and development of work transfer packages with internal and external customers to requirements.
• Investigate and resolve design and/or engineering related issues, and program health (schedule / budget / program execution) related issues.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Experience using Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint) in order to design/develop spreadsheets and presentations.
• Experience with a CAD software and modeling
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Implementation experience with any of the following: Program Management Best Practices (PMBP), Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Lean+/10X
• Experience with a CAD software and modeling (CATIA V5 and Enovia) tool.
• Cost Account Manager (CAM) experience
AA degree in related discipline and typically 3 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award