2 months ago
• Develops multiple publication elements for all levels of maintenance for a fielded equipment minor system or multiple sub systems.
• Researches and evaluates technical source data and specifications.
• Develops or maintains technical publication elements to include theory of operations, testing and troubleshooting procedures, illustrated parts breakdown, removal and installation procedures and schematic diagrams.
• Collects, researches and analyzes source data and validates source data based on predefined and developed assumptions.
• Estimates the impact of the proposal or changes to the publication elements.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
No Security Clearance Required
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• Extensive use and development of CH-47 Technical Data utilizing Boeing and Supplier Engineering Source Data.
• Proficiency in applications and authoring tools such as SLICwave, Common Authoring Environment (CAE), Arbortext, Adobe Pro X, Excel and Boeing software applications.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• CH-47 Flight-line or maintenance experience.
• Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award