2 months ago
Seeking an Entry Level Technical Data Designer to support the Fort Walton Beach, FL location.
• Assists with the development of multiple publication elements for all levels of maintenance for a fielded equipment minor system or sub systems.
• Assists with the collection, research and analysis of source data.
• Assist in analyzing technical requirements to determine project scope and deliverables.
• Researches and evaluates technical source data and specifications.
• Develops or maintains technical publication elements to include theory of operations, flight manuals, testing and troubleshooting procedures, illustrated parts breakdown, removal and installation procedures and schematic diagrams.
• Coordinates the preparation of illustrative materials.
• Conducts quality and in process reviews and validation of technical publications.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• Aircraft Maintenance Experience.
• Knowledge of military technical publications.
• Experience will be considered in lieu of education.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• Structures maintenance experience.
• F/A-18 experience.
• Technical publications authoring experience.
Contingent Upon Program Award