4 months ago
Req #: 213264
Location: Reston, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is hiring a Technical Architect to join our team ! You'll provide expertise in the redesign and implementation of an existing complex portfolio of applications supporting the Customs and Border Patrol Border Enforcement Management Systems (CBP BEMS). You'll support capture and proposal efforts to formulate winning proposal solutions that include a detailed management plan for the BEMS solution and for other business pursuits.
More About the Role:
You are extremely knowledgeable and skilled in all phases of solution design and development and should possess strong strategic decision-making skills, superior leadership abilities, and excellent team building skills. You have the vision to understand the customer’s business requirements, and can apply current state methods and techniques (to include people, process and technology) to solve the business problem at minimum risk to the customer and CACI. You also have large scale systems integration experience.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Have excellent knowledge of system design and software development best practices; and a wide range of experience controlling and improving quality of service while reducing the overall cost of development through operational efficiencies.
* Experienced with cloud enablement of applications (both server and web based), managing a portfolio of applications across multiple platforms
* Visionary who brings stakeholders together and provides a technical roadmap for bringing scalability and next gen solutions
* Experience with overseeing Data Center Could Transformations
* Understanding of how to implement and execute a DevSecOps environment
* Be highly skilled in customer and stakeholder relations.
* Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent, and 12-15 years of related (large-scale information solution architecture) experience. Masters degree preferred.
* U.S. citizenship is required.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* CBP active Secret clearance preferred.
* Understanding of the current BEMS architecture and operating environment.
This section should include and preferred or desired qualifications or attributes.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.