Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Technical Administrator
Pay: £15 per hour
Contract: Temporary 6 months contract- possible extension
My Client is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. They are the leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. They are now looking for a temporary Technical Administrator join them on a Temporary contract.
- Provision of both Technical and Secretarial Administrative support to the M&P QA department
- The post will require a background of working in an engineering, manufacturing or similar industry
- The post will also require a high degree of flexibility, commitment and organisational skills.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Secretarial support - typing technical documents and reports, arranging and coordinating meetings, taking minutes of meetings.
- Administrative Support - booking travel, updating databases, register time/attendance/holidays/availability, maintaining Project Plans, arranging visitor arrivals and security, arranging catering for site visits
- General office duties - booking meeting rooms, photocopying, scanning, filing, archiving, ordering and maintaining stationery supplies
- Assist in progressing test samples around the site plus obtaining approval signatures for documents
- Working with Process Improvement methodology and implementation
- Defining departmental metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Production of regular reports
- Proven experience of working in a Technical Administrative role
- High degree of organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of database management
- Documentation control experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Team working experience essential
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Occasional UK travel may be required
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"